MainConcept TotalCode Studio 5.3.0 Portable (x64) Free Download combines MainConcept’s effective codecs and advanced processing elements into a single, file-based transcoding application designed to meet the wants of today’s content professionals.
Overview Of MainConcept TotalCode Studio 5.3.0 Portable (x64)
Professional encoding for multimedia producers and post-production studios. It helps HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, HTML5, DVB, ATSC, MPEG-1/2, MPEG-4 Part 2 and VC-1.
Whether your content material is consumed on tablets, smartphones, TVs, or set-top packing containers – or delivered through unique channels, such as broadcast, cable, satellite, the Internet, or IPTV – TotalCode Studio has you covered. TotalCode Studio Portable can help post-production studios, small content material preparation houses, broadcasters, and non-linear editors prevail with efficient workflows and beautiful video quality.
TotalCode Portable is an efficient, cost-effective transcoding device designed to meet the needs of content material producers, broadcasters, streamers, CE manufacturers, and more. With ready-to-use presets and advanced encoder settings, TotalCode Studio permits conversion into a variety of formats, consisting of HEVC/H.265, AVC/H.264, and Ultra HD up to 8K, plus distribution via Apple HLS and MPEG-DASH. Many Panasonic and Sony digicam preset is also supported.
No, be counted the device or shipping platform, TotalCode Portable has a solution. It includes effective features such as watch folder automation, batch listing encoding, audio/video filters, and an integrated player, making TotalCode Studio the perfect production device targeting expert quality and performance.
Support for Popular Delivery Formats
Export multiplexed archives using an extensive range of famous formats along with MPEG-DASH (DASH-264 & DASH-265), Apple HLS (AVC & HEVC), QuickTime (for Apple iPad and iPhone), Silverlight, 3GP (H.263, H.264, MPEG-4), HTML5, DVB, and ATSC.
Native Ingest for a Wide Range of Codecs & Formats
Ingest of professional camcorder codecs such as Canon XF-HEVC, Sony XDCAM, Sony XAVC, Panasonic P2 DVCPRO, P2 AVC Ultra, etc. Transcoding SDK also permits the native import of Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHD, and DNxHR files for similar processing. Also ingests numerous different codecs and formats for high-quality quality encoding and transcoding.
Hardware Encoding powered through Intel and NVIDIA
Besides top exceptional software encoding, TotalCode Studio gives AVC & HEVC hardware encoding via IntelⓇ Quick Sync Video, and HEVC hardware encoding by way of NVIDIAⓇ NVENC. GPU-accelerated HEVC/H.265 encoding modes running on NVIDIA RTX, GTX, and Quadro cards, supply the highest velocity while preserving quality comparable to the MainConcept software encoder.
HDR / SDR Conversion
Extended High Dynamic Range characteristic set, signaling SMPTE 2084 based HDR-10 / PQ-10 together with SMPTE 2086 mastering show metadata and MaxFALL, MaxCLL and support for HLG switch characteristics signaling in accordance with ITU-R BT.2100-1, TotalCode Studio permits PQ / HDR-10 to HLG conversion and vice versa. In addition, the application gives PQ / HDR-10 and HLG to SDR conversion for compliance with non-HDR devices.
Built-in Video and Audio Processing
Adjust source archives with color correction, timecode insertion, brand burn-in, image flipping, photo cropping, audio normalization, video scaling, frame and pattern rate conversion.
Features Of MainConcept TotalCode Studio 5.3.0 Portable
- Support for famous formats.
- Supports JPEG2000 and MVC for Blu-ray 3D.
- Batch conversion mode.
- Connectable input and output formats.
- Support for all elements of MainConcept codecs.
- Built-in settings for some output formats.
- Data packet encoding: the ability to remedy multiple tasks, the place each venture can have multiple enter files.
- Adjust source archives with color grading, audio normalization, video scaling, and pattern rate conversion.
- Save / load batch job list.
- Transfer new archives from Explorer to a batch job.
- Determining the target measurement of the output file.
- Muxing streams from various enter files.
- Ability to view input and output archives in a separate player.
Improvements in TotalCode Studio 5.3:
Updated codec libraries for enhanced fine and speed.
Enhanced Sony XAVC and Panasonic P2 AVC-Ultra preset.
Sony XAVC and Panasonic P2 AVC-Ultra preset now support extra resolutions and frame rates.
Resolved troubles in TotalCode Studio 5.3:
- [TCS-1386] Video mode selection for PAL / NTSC is now enabled once more for AVC/H.264 presets.
- [TCS-1421] The names of several Sony XAVC HD Long GOP presets have been modified to correspond to the official Sony specifications.
- [TCS-1422] Improved error messages in the log file when the usage of wrong filenames for Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra and AVC-Ultra presets.
- [TCS-1423] Automatic take a look at for TotalCode Studio during startup updates works again. Fixed “Buy Now” hyperlinks in the “Help > Activation Status” dialog.
- [TCS-1424] Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra Class 100 preset now renders a legitimate file again.
- [TSDK-1285] Sony XAVC-S HD preset now also works for 1280×720 resolution.
- [TSDK-1295/MCC-10943] Fixed incorrect validation for some Sony XAVC Long GOP presets that prevented the consumer from setting decreased bitrates even though they are allowed by using the official specifications.
- [TSDK-1296] Now TotalCode Studio returns the right range of framerates for the Panasonic P2 AVC LongG presets.
- [TSDK-1297] Interlaced output is no longer incorrectly authorized for the Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra Class 200 preset when the output is 1280×720.
- [TSDK-1298] Added 24 fps as a valid framerate for Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra 2K profile regardless of whether or not PAL or NTSC is used.
- [TSDK-1308] It is now possible to encode to Sony XAVC-S HD with framerates past 200 fps as allowed by the legit specifications.
- [TSDK-1320] Fixed duration blunders from XAVC validator when transcoding to XAVC-S HD with 239.8p frame rate. You Can Also Download Allavsoft 3.24.2 Portable