Videomass 3.5.3 Portable Free Download is a cross-platform GUI designed for FFmpeg fans who need to control custom profiles to automate conversion/transcoding processes. Videomass is a free, open supply and cross-platform GUI for FFmpeg and youtube-dl, concatenate (mux or encode videos), presets manager, conversions.
It is based on superior use of presets and profiles in order to use most of the FFmpeg commands except limits of formats and codecs.
It facets graphical tools for viewing, inspecting, and processing multimedia streams and downloading videos by way of youtube-dl.
Videomass is a project created via Gianluca Pernigotto (jean slack) and it was written in Python3 with the wxPython4 “Phoenix”, then it is cross-platform and works on Linux, Mac-Os, MS-Windows, and FreeBSD.
What is FFmpeg?
FFmpeg is a separate project, now not connected to Video mass. “FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform answer to record, convert and stream audio and video. It consists of Libavcodec – the leading audio/video codec library.” FFmpeg is a Trademark of Fabrice Bellard, originator of the FFmpeg project. FFmpeg is a free software program and is licensed under the LGPL or GPL. Specifically, in the case of variations of FFmpeg packaged with Video mass on the installers for Windows and macOS, FFmpeg is licensed under the GPL. Complete FFmpeg documentation and sources are handy at FFmpeg.org
What is youtube-dl?
Youtube_dl is a command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com and a few extra sites. It requires the Python interpreter, version 2.6, 2.7, or 3.2+, and it is no longer platform-specific. It should work on your Unix box, on Windows or on macOS. It is launched to the public domain, which means you can adjust it, redistribute it or use it however you like.
General Features Of Videomass 3.5.3 Portable
- Multi-Platform, work on Linux, macOS, Windows, FreeBSD.
- Batch processing.
- Advanced log management.
- Multi-language help (English, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish )
- Features with FFmpeg
- Drag and drop to add multiple documents simultaneously.
- Fully customizable presets and profiles.
- Possibility to create your new presets and profiles from scratch.
- Has useful presets to begin with.
- Supports all formats and codecs accessible with FFmpeg.
- Displaying information from streams analyzer.
- Has beneficial tools to rapidly get information about the FFmpeg used.
- Advanced dialogs for placing video filters.
- Advanced audio filters for volume normalization in PEAK, RMS and EBU-R128.
- Ability to analyze and practice volume normalization to sure audio streams via selectable indexing.
- Timeline: length and seek are set with the sliders.
- The timeline has a show for viewing the time selection.
- Features with youtube-dl
- Add multiple URLs simultaneously.
- Download more than one URLs from YouTube and more web sites (over 200).
- Four download modes:
- Default (choosing between ‘best’ or ‘worst’ qualities).
- Download audio and video split.
- Download Audio solely (you can choose a number of formats).
- Download videos and audio by way of ‘format code’ with audio merging.
- Shows download data separately (only the use of youtube_dl library).
- Ability to playback individual URLs and special qualities.
- Ability to download playlists.
- Ability to index gadgets to download in playlists, which includes indices and ranges.
- Embed thumbnail in the audio file (via atomicparsley).
- Add metadata to file.
- Write subtitles to video.
- Ability to include IDs in filenames.
- Ability to prevent file names.
- Ability to keep youtube-dl backend up to date (depends on installer/app).
fixed Video mass no longer restarts after disabling the downloader.
Improved button popups in the audio normalization window.
Improved format of widget_utils.PopupDialog + added ActivityIndicator.
Improved debug textual content messages on Process Log panel.
Changed some windows from mini-frame to dialog to make extra comfortable re-size adjustment.
Changed vdms_dialogs/popup.py to vdms_dialogs/widget_utils.py
Added a Notification Area (aka “system tray”) to show messages at the end of processes. You Can Also Download Krita Studio 5.0.2 Portable (x64)