KeePass Password Safe 2.50 Portable Free Download – is a free, open-source, lightweight, and easy-to-use password supervisor for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, with ports for Android, iPhone/iPad, and other cellular devices.
Overview Of KeePass Password Safe 2.50 Portable
With so many passwords to remember and they want to vary passwords to guard your valuable data, it’s fine to have KeePass manage your passwords in an impervious way.
KeePass puts all your passwords in a quite encrypted database and locks them with one master key or a key file. As a result, you solely have to remember one single grasp password or select the key file to free up the whole database.
And the databases have encrypted the usage of the best and most invulnerable encryption algorithms currently known, AES and Twofish. See our points page for details.
Features Of KeePass Password Safe 2.50 Portable
- Strong protection (AES encryption, SHA-256 hash, protection towards dictionary and guessing attacks, in-memory protection, …).
- Portable (no installation required), on hand for many platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, clever devices/phones, …).
- Efficient and flexible company (entry groups, tags, time fields, file attachments, …).
- Various data switch methods (clipboard, drag and drop, auto-type, plugins can grant integration with other applications, …).
- Powerful password generator (generation primarily based on character units and patterns, with many options).
- Extensible (plugin architecture) and multi-language (more than 40 languages are available). You Can Also Download MainConcept TotalCode Studio 5.3.0 Portable (x64)