QuickImageComment 4.47 Portable Free Download – The software displays EXIF, IPTC, and XMP homes of digital images (e.g. JPEG and TIFF) and approves editing them.
Overview Of QuickImageComment 4.47 Portable
Especially editing of consumer comment and artist (author) is supported by means of using the closing entered or predefined values. These attributes are read from the EXIF, IPTC, and XMP residences of the image and are saved there. Metadata (XMP) in video files is displayed.
Features Of QuickImageComment 4.47 Portable
- Display of all EXIF, IPTC, and XMP residences of images, as well as some different file properties such as amendment date.
- Display of metadata (XMP) of video files as properly as (depending on the Windows version and, if necessary, set up components) display a body of the video.
- Images or videos can be searched by way of their properties or recording vicinity on a map.
- In addition to the full lists of EXIF, IPTC, and XMP properties a listing of properties is displayed, which is configurable.
- In addition to personal comments and artists similarly, EXIF, IPTC, and XMP properties can be changed. The listing of modifiable properties can be configured.
- Data templates can be described to set several residences in one step.
- Via placeholder, it is possible to reproduce values of properties in others.
- Changes can be carried out concurrently for two or more files.
- EXIF, IPTC, and XMP houses can be deleted, thereby exceptions can be defined. Single properties can be deleted selectively.
- Files can be renamed the usage of Exif, IPTC, and XMP properties.
- The EXIF, IPTC, and XMP properties contained in the archives can be compared.
- A special mask is used to synchronize the recording time of a set of images taken with extraordinary cameras. Images are grouped by residences (mostly camera models).
- For every group, a shift of the recording time can be entered. Then the images are
- straight away sorted in order to check whether or not the images are then in the right time order.
- Selected photo properties of all images/videos in a folder (including any subfolders) can be exported to a textual content file.
- All image houses of selected images/videos can be exported to textual content files (one file per image).
- Display of picture details with the graphical and numerical illustration of brightness and RGB values.
- Display recording location in a map the usage of the GPS coordinates; change of coordinates via selecting a function on the map. You Can Also Download GridPlayer 0.1.6 Portable