Ventoy 1.0.64 Portable Free Download – is a device to create (multi)bootable USB sticks for ISO files.
Overview Of Ventoy 1.0.64 Portable
With Ventoy, you don’t need to structure the USB stick, again and again, you just need to reproduction the ISO file to the USB stick and boot it.
You can copy many ISO archives at a time and Ventoy will give you a boot menu to pick them. Both Legacy/BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way.
Features Of Ventoy 1.0.64 Portable
- Simple to use
- Fast (limited solely by the pace of copying ISO files)
- Directly boot from ISO file, no extraction needed
- Legacy/BIOS and UEFI supported in the same way
- ISO documents larger than 4GB supported
- Native boot menu fashion for Legacy/BIOS and UEFI
- Most types of working systems supported, many ISÖ archives tested
- Not only boot but also whole installation process
- Read-only to a USB stick at some stage in the boot
- USB stick normal use unaffected
You Can Also Download Videomass 3.5.3 Portable