R-Drive Image Technician 7.0.7001 + Boot ISO Portable Free Download is an effective utility providing disk photograph files advent for backup or duplication purposes.
Overview Of R-Drive Image Technician 7.0.7001 + Boot ISO Portable
A disk image file includes the exact, byte-by-byte copy of a difficult drive, partition, or logical disk and can be created with various compression ranges on the fly without stopping Windows OS and consequently without interrupting your business. These power image archives can then be stored in a range of places, including a range of removable media such as CD-R(W)/DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks, etc.
R-Drive Image restores the pictures on the original disks, on any different partitions, or even on a hard drive’s free house on the fly. To restore gadget and other locked partitions R-Drive Image is switched to the pseudo-graphic mode without delay from Windows or bootable version created through the utility is launched from CD disc or diskettes.
Using R-Drive Image, you can completely and unexpectedly restore your gadget after heavy data loss brought about by a running system crash, virus assault, or hardware failure. You can also use R-Drive Image for mass gadget deployment when you need to set up many same computers. In other words, you can manually setup one device only, create an image of the system, and then install it on all other computers, saving your time and costs. If you want to restore solely certain archives from a disk image, you can connect that photograph as a virtual disk and replica those archives directly from the disk picture using Windows Explorer or any different file utility.
R-Drive Image is one of the best backup and catastrophe recovery options to prevent dropping your data after a deadly system failure.
R-Drive Image Technician 7.0.7001 + Boot ISO Portable Features:
- An easy wizard interface – no in-depth computer administration skills are required.
- On-the-fly actions: Image archives are created on-the-fly, no need to cease and restart Windows.
- All other disk writes are saved in a cache until the picture is created. Data from image documents are restored on the fly as well, except on a gadget partition.
- Data to the system partition can be restored both by restarting R-Drive Image in its pseudo-graphic mode without delay from Windows or by the usage of specially created startup disks.
- Image archives compression. Image files can be compressed to store free storage space.
- Removable media support. Image files can be saved on removable media.
- Startup version.
- A startup model can be used to image/repair/copy partitions locked by using the OS.
- The computer can be re-started into the startup model either without delay from Windows, or from an external USB device, a CD/DVD disk, or 6 floppies.
- The startup model can use either a picture user interface or a pseudo-graphic mode if the image card isn’t supported. Support for UEFI boot for modern computers.
- USB two and 3.0 assist in the startup version. With hard drives fees constantly going down, an exterior IDE-USB 2.0 or three HDD case with an appropriate challenging drive is the best (fast and reliable) solution for storing backup archives for the system and different partitions that can be restored only in the startup version. Do no longer use numerous unreliable CD discs and sluggish CD/DVD recorders. Remember: with the incremental backup, this hard power is not to be too large.
- Network aid in the startup version. R-Drive Image startup version helps disk image file advent and restoration over the Microsoft network (CIFS protocol).
- Extended List of the supported units in the startup version. The list of hardware supported by means of R-Drive Image startup versions has been extended.
- A picture file can be connected as a read-only digital disk. Such disk can be browsed through and files/folders can be observed and copied.
- Individual files and folders restoration. Individual documents and folders rather than the whole disks can be restored either at some stage in the restoring action or from a photo file connected as a digital disk.
- Image files splitting. Drive snap shots can be split into quite a few files to shape a storage medium.
- Image Protection. Disk image archives can be password-protected and contain comments.
- New partition creation. Data from a disk picture can be restored on a free (unpartitioned) space in any vicinity on a hard drive. The dimension of the restored partition can be changed.
- Partition replacement. Data from a disk image can be restored on different existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores statistics on that free space.
- Disk to Disk copy. An entire disk can be at once copied on another one.
- Image archives verification. You may test if your image archives are good earlier than you store them or repair data from them.
- Scheduler. A time for disk photo creation might also be scheduled and the process can be run in unattended mode.
- Script advent for frequent or unattended actions.
- Such scripts for growing an image file and appending statistics to an existing picture file are created from the R-Drive Image interface the same way the real action is performed. Scripts are finished from a command line and such commands can be included in any command file.
- Action Report. When a disk photograph is successfully created or the motion fails the report can be robotically sent over email or an external utility can be launched.
- Support for the ReFS file system (Resilient File System), a new neighborhood file system Microsoft has delivered in its Windows 2012 Server. All disk actions are supported, barring partition resizing.
- Full support for the GPT partitioning layout. R-Drive Image can create GPT disks, resize them, and exchange their partition layout for the duration of copy/restore operations.
- Support for Windows Storage Spaces (Windows 8/8.1 and 10), Linux Logical Volume Manager volumes, and MacRAIDs.
What’s New in v7
A new, completely redesigned wizard interface with multiplied graphical controls, drag and drop object manipulations, and visual supply and target binding.
A partition supervisor that allows the person to delete, wipe, create, and re-size partitions and logical disks.
Image creation from man or woman files, not solely from disk objects.
Advanced and versatile logs are accessible without delay from the user interface.
Advanced file filtering to make the search for documents and marking them easier. File filters can be created directly on an R-Drive Image panel or set/edited manually (Batch mode).
Support for rotation schemes (a similar development of backup sets). A rotation scheme is a set of archives (usually a file for a full image of an object and a wide variety of its incremental/differential backups) which R-Drive Image treats as one unit. Rotation schemes are used to flexibly control the parameters of complicated backup tasks. R-Drive Image supports predefined and customized rotation schemes. Custom rotation schemes are available in the Corporate, Technician, and Commercial licenses.
Support for the VMDK file type, a famous virtual laptop disk format (only in Corporate, Technician, and Commercial Licenses). You Can Also Download Yamicsoft Windows 11 Manager 1.0.5 Portable (x64)