The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) is a United States copyright law that allows online service providers to own the content of their site. By the copyright holder or his designated representative.
If the copyright holder believes that their copyrights have been copied without permission, you must provide the following information to Lobimax Full Stick Technology. Your DMCA removal notice should contain the following information:
The copyright owner or designated agent must:
- Submit an electronic or physical signature.
- Explain the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed.
- Find copyright infringement at Lobimax.com.
- Provide contact information such as name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Make a statement that they believe in good faith that infringing use is not permitted by the copyright owner, his
- designated agent, or the law.
- Submit a statement under false pretenses that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that it is
- the copyright owner or authorized representative who represents the copyright holder.
- The copyright owner or designated agent who misrepresents the copyright infringement may be liable for
- damages resulting from the removal or closure of the copyrighted works.